- May 2, 2015
- The Mercury Staff
- 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.: Cowboy Coffee Talk with pioneers of Western Swing, Friday, Hays County Courthouse;
- 11 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.: Live music on the square and at other downtown venues. All-day heritage activities, exhibits, art and food vendors.
- 6:45 to 11:30 p.m.: Hall of Fame Show on the Old Hays County Courthouse lawn. Bring a lawn chair. Reserved seating: $20/person.
- 11 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.: Cowboy Gospel Brunch at Kent Black’s BBQ, 510 Hull Street, with Western Swing greats. Cost: Brunch for $7/person.
- 1 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.: The Gathering at Kent Black’s BBQ, , 510 Hull Street, Cost: $40 per couple.