Street and utility work expected to affect local traffic this week:
- RANCH ROAD 12, 2400 block, temporary pavement is scheduled for completion and traffic will shift to temporary lanes in preparation for future construction of the tie-in from Ranch Road 12 to Wonder World Drive. Work will continue through January 2010. Capital Improvements, 393.8130.
- UHLAND ROAD; 1000 feet east from North bound IH 35 frontage road to River Road closed due to installation of water line from November 9 to mid December. Capital Improvements, 393.8130.
- RIVER ROAD, Davis Lane to Uhland Road. Closed to through traffic until mid December for water line construction. Capital Improvements, 393.8130.
- NORTH COMANCHE STREET, 300 block to 500 block lane closures from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. due to wastewater rehabilitation project from November 9 to mid December. Capital Improvements, 393.8130.
- OLD BASTROP HWY, CR 266 is now officially open to traffic. Striping will be scheduled soon. Hays County, 393.7385.
- WONDER WORLD DRIVE road reconstruction, Stagecoach to Hunter Road. Sidewalk is closed on Hunter at construction entrance. Northbound right turn lane from Hunter to Wonder World Drive will be closed. Traffic should detour to Stagecoach to make the connection to Wonder World Drive. Various nightly lane closures 8 p.m. – 6 a.m. All traffic from Hunter Road wishing to access Wonder World Drive is strongly encouraged to use the Stagecoach Trail detour until further notice. Public Services, 393.8036.
— COMPILED BY THE CITY OF SAN MARCOS