Schedule of events for Thunderhill Raceway this Saturday, June 29th, 2008
- 12:00 (noon)-Pit Gate Opens for Garage/Pit Passes
- 1:00-Tech Opens-All cars must get a 2008 safety inspection prior to entering the race track. Upon inspection, a THR sticker will be issued and will be valid for the entire season.
- 1:00 until 3:20-Organized “Test-n-Tune,” as follows:
From one in the afternoon to three thirty, the seven classes of racing Saturday will be tested and tuned to track specifications. The different series include, the Texas Pro Sedans, Pro Trucks, the Pro Modified, Thunder Stocks, Super Stocks, Grand Stocks, NASKARTS
(All meetings will be held in the Pit Garage Lounge Area)
- 4:00-Meeting for THR Officials/Staff and Touring Series Representatives
- 4:00-Grandstand Gates Open
- 4:30-Mandatory Meeting for Pro Truck and ExpressJet Pro Modified Drivers and Spotters
- 5:00-Mandatory Meeting for all THR Drivers and Crew Chiefs
- 5:00-Track closed for Cleanup
- 6:00-Qualifying (green, white, checkered): Pro Trucks-Qualifying followed by technical inspections and Top 6 Pick of the Dice – ExpressJet Pro Modifieds-Qualifying followed by technical inspections and Top 6 Pick of the Dice (2) Texas Pro Sedans Qualifying Heat Races (8 laps each) NasKarts Heat Race (8 laps)
- 7:00-Opening Ceremony & Parade of Aid – Note: We will stop the program as close to 7:00 p.m. as possible. The THR Grand Stock, Thunder Stock and Super Stock heat races may possibly start before 7:00 p.m.
- Thunder Stocks Heat Races (8 laps each)
- ASA A-Line Super Stocks Heat Races (8 laps each)
- Grand Stocks Heat Races (8 laps each)
- Feature Races
- Texas Pro Sedans (*20 laps or 20 minutes)
- NasKarts (*20 laps or 10 minutes)
- Pro Trucks (*50 laps or 30 minutes)
- JRA Kids Bike & Power Wheel Races
- Pro Modified Driver Introductions & Pro Modified “ExpressJet 50” (*50 laps or 30 minutes)
- Thunder Stocks (*30 laps or 30 minutes)
- ASA A-Line Super Stocks (*40 laps or 30 minutes)
- Grand Stocks (*25 laps or 20 minutes)
*Whichever comes first
**Schedule is subject to change, if necessary
Pricing for Tickets is:
$10 for Adult Grandstand tickets, Kids under 12 get in free.
(There is a $2 discount for all students, senior citizens, police officers, firefighters and EMS with ID)
Military in uniform get in free.