The GED test will be changing in January of 2014. The new test will be different, more difficult, and taken entirely on computer. It is predicted that fewer people will be able to pass the test. If you still need your GED, you should do it now, before it gets much harder. If you have already passed some but not all of the five subject tests, complete the GED before the end of 2013, or you will have to start all over again. Don’t be left behind! Get your GED this year!
The Adult Learning Center at the San Marcos Public Library offers free GED preparation classes and will have a two-part registration/orientation on Wednesday, March 6 (Part 1) and Thursday, March 7 (Part 2). You may come in either at 12:30 p.m. or at 6:30 p.m. You must attend both days and will be at the library for about two hours each day. Classes are held Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. and on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
RELATED IN THE MERCURY:
- San Marcos Public Library calendar | 12/18/2008
- Tax aid volunteers needed! | 12/11/2008
- Library plans childrens’ spring break activities | 03/10/2011
- Community Action to hold college prep sessions | 01/04/2011
- San Marcos CISD to host free ACT/SAT classes and testing | 01/13/2011