Transportation projects expected to impact traffic this week:
- Riverside Drive: 400 block, road will be open but the west bound lane will be closed for installation of a new 12” waterline until end of January from 7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Flaggers will be directing traffic and motorists are advised to observe warning signs. Capital Improvements, 393-8130.
- Rio Vista Street: 200 – 400 block between Haynes Street and IH 35 frontage road, will be closed due to installation of sewer line, road excavation, material storage and concrete work until end of February from 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. Motorists will be detoured to Haynes Street. Capital Improvements, 393-8130.
- Roberts Street: 100 block from Sycamore Street to IH 35 access road will be closed due to roadway excavation until the end of January. Traffic will be detoured to Riverside Drive. Capital Improvements, 393-8130.
- McKinnon Street: 400 block between Cheatham Street and Sycamore Street will be closed due to roadway excavation until the end of January. Motorists will be detoured to Cheatham. Capital Improvements, 393-8130.
- Cheatham Street: 1000 – 1200 block, between McKinnon Street and East Hopkins Street will be closed for continued concrete work of driveways, sidewalks and asphalt road application from 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. until end of January. Traffic will be detoured to Haynes Street, Field Street, Riverside Drive and East Hopkins Street. Capital Improvements, 393-8130.
- Centerpoint Road: East of Old Bastrop Highway to the Guadalupe County Line, total reconstruction of road until mid January. Motorists need to be aware of periodic lane closures with flaggers directing traffic and to observe warning signs and watch for heavy equipment. Hays County Road Department, 393-7385.
- North Edward Gary Street: 400 – 500 block, from University Drive to Woods Street will be closed for construction of the new Performing Arts Center Complex. Scheduled completion date is September 2012. Texas State University, 245.2244.
- Moon Street: West sidewalk closure from University Drive to Concho Green until September 2013. Texas State University, 245-2244.
- East San Antonio Street: half a block closed from alley to N. LBJ every Saturday from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. for the Farmers Market on the Square. Main Street Program, 393-8430.
More information here.