San Marcos Mercury | Local News from San Marcos and Hays County, Texas
Email Email | Print Print --

STAFF REPORT

Sheriff’s deputies and firefighters were dispatched to a burning Buda residence at about 2:45 a.m. this morning.

The residence, a mobile home in the 300 block of Kai Vista Drive, was fully engulfed, according to the 9-1-1 call. The Chisholm Trail Volunteer Fire Department extinguished the blaze, though the residence was a total loss, said Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Jeffrey Jordan. He said no injuries or fatalities have been reported.

Firefighters are on-scene finishing cleanup operations at this time,” Jordan said. “The Hays County Fire Marshal’s Office was notified and is en route to the scene for further investigation.”

Email Email | Print Print

--

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

:)