Pasa Robles is a great project and a true win for San Marcos. Any way you look at it, this is a home run. Here are six logical reasons that everyone should consider.
- The environmental issues have all been addressed, exceeded protective requirements, exceeded town requirements, and met with approval from the local, state, and federal authorities who have the public mandate—and resources– to protect the best interests of the entire public.
- This project will provide literally millions of dollars of revenue for San Marcos. This means a shared tax base which will alleviate homeowners from paying the full freight of increased taxes. NO GROWTH= HIGHER TAXES + FEWER JOBS. Think about that.
- This project will provide many local jobs, both in construction and ongoing maintenance .
- More local jobs will allow more families to have a better quality of life.
- This project will provide high-quality housing which will help attract the types of businesses we all desire here in San Marcos.
- There will be parks and golf for both residents and non-residents.
It is time for ALL citizens of San Marcos to come together and put the best interests of our town first. Pasa Robles represents a step into the future that both protects the environment and also provides an economic boon that our town sorely needs. Beyond this, approving this project will send a positive message to Texas that San Marcos welcomes growth.