A view of earthquake destruction in Haiti. UN Photo/Logan Abassi, United Nations Development Programme.
Following is an updated list, as of Thursday afternoon, of the San Marcos restaurants participating in Dine Out San Marcos, a local initiative to help fund relief efforts after the Haiti earthquake.
Local restaurants, San Marcos Mayor Susan Narvaiz and Texas State’s Associated Student Government (ASG) are asking diners to choose the participating restaurants Thursday night (Feb. 11). Portions of the proceeds for those restaurants will be sent to The Clinton Bush Haiti Fund.
* Tres Hermanas Restaurant (100 percent of the proceeds go to the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund).
* Texas Roadhouse (10 percent).
* Woody’s Barbeque and catering (10 percent).
* Fuschak’s Pit Bar-B-Que ($100).
* Chili’s Grill & Bar (10 percent).
* Grin’s Restaurant (10 percent).
* Subway in San Marcos (10 percent).
* Cafe on the Square (not disclosed).