Street and utility work expected to affect local traffic next week:
- RANCH ROAD 12, 2400 block, temporary pavement will be constructed over the next two weeks in preparation for future construction of the tie-in from Ranch Road 12 to Wonder World Drive. Work will continue through January 2010. Capital Improvements, 393.8130.
- UHLAND ROAD; 1000 feet east from North bound IH 35 frontage road to River Road closed due to installation of water line from November 9 to December 2. Capital Improvements, 393.8130.
- RIVER ROAD, Davis Lane to Uhland Road. Closed to through traffic until December 2 for water line construction. Capital Improvements, 393.8130.
- NORTH COMANCHE STREET, 300 block to 500 block lane closures from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. due to wastewater rehabilitation project from November 9 to early December. Capital Improvements, 393.8130.
- PAT GARRISON STREET, 200 block closed from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. due to wastewater rehabilitation project from November 2 to December 4. Public Services, 393.8036.
- WEST HUTCHISON STREET, 200 block to 300 block closed from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. due to wastewater rehabilitation project from November 2 to December 4. Public Services, 393.8036.
- HWY 80 at Hays County line. Various lane closures for base repairs and asphalt overlay until November 30. TxDOT, 512.321.2195.
- OLD BASTROP HWY, CR 266 is now officially open to traffic. Striping will be scheduled soon. Hays County, 393.7385.
- WONDER WORLD DRIVE road reconstruction, Stagecoach to Hunter Road. Sidewalk is closed on Hunter at construction entrance. Northbound truck traffic on Hunter should detour to Stagecoach due to difficulties in making the right turn movement onto Wonder World Drive. Various nightly lane closures 8 p.m. – 6 a.m. Construction to last 6-7 weeks. All traffic from Hunter Road wishing to access Wonder World Drive is strongly encouraged to use the Stagecoach Trail detour until further notice. Public Services, 393.8036.
— COMPILED BY THE CITY OF SAN MARCOS/ANDREW FREEMAN
View San Marcos Traffic Update in a larger map
ELSEWHERE ON THE INTERNET
» City of San Marcos Traffic Web site