Early voting starts Nov. 30 in the runoff between Ryan Thomason and Lisa Marie Coppoletta for San Marcos City Council Place 5.
Early voting locations are:
- Hays County Elections Office, 401-C Broadway; during normal working hours Monday to Friday, Nov. 30 through Friday, Dec. 11, except that the hours for early voting by personal appearance shall be from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Dec. 7-8.
- Texas State University, LBJ Student Center, 700 Student Center Drive; 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 3. (Only one day is being held on campus due to booking and scheduling on campus during holidays, dead week and finals).
The polls will be opened 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Election Day, Dec. 15. Election Day voting locations are:
- Precincts 110 and 113: Elections Office, 401 C. Broadway
- Precinct 111: Dunbar Center, 801 Martin Luther King Dr.
- Precinct 112: Guadalupe Hall, 218 Roosevelt St.
- Precinct 114: Allenwood Homes, 1201 Thorpe Ln.
- Precinct 116: Hernandez Elementary School, 333 Stagecoach Trail
- Precinct 120: San Marcos Housing Residents Office, 820 Sturgeon
- Precinct 315: Doris Miller Middle School, 301 Foxtail Run
- Precinct 330: Lamar Annex, 500 W Hutchison St.
- Precinct 332 and 334: Old Fish Hatchery Building, 201 N. C M Allen Parkway
- Precinct 336: Horizon Bay (formerly Merrill Gardens) Auxiliary Room, 1720 Ranch Road 12
- Precincts 127, 446 and 447: Travis Elementary School, 1437 Post Road
Election information is available on the City web site at sanmarcostx.gov or Hays County at www.elections.co.hays.tx.us. Contact the Hays County Election Administrator’s office at (512) 393-7310 or the San Marcos City Clerk at (512) 393-8090.